Program Counselor – The Program Counselor is responsible for the daily care and habilitation of those served by the Company. Program Counselors must meet employment and/or education requirements as outlined in MN Statute section 245D.09, subdivision 3. This position is full time or part time, in person, requires direct care support and is based out of the assigned location(s) with travel around the local community as needed.
Program Counselor scheduled shifts vary per location need. Opportunity for the following shifts may be available:
- Weekdays and Weekend Days -start time between 6am-10am, end times between 1pm-5pm
- Weekdays and Weekend Evenings – start time between 1pm-5pm, end times between 8pm-10pm
- Asleep overnights Sunday through Thursday – start time 10pm, end time between 6am-9am
- Awake Overnights 7 days on/7 days off – start time 10pm, end time between 7am-8am
- 48 hour weekends – one to 4 weekends per month, start time 10pm on Friday, end time 10pm on Sunday